Coaching and Seminars
MIND ON MATTER – Neil Price
Do you want to get the best out of your riding? Wanting to improve your skills? Maybe to ride safer and more controlled? Or do you just want to out wheelie your mates? We are passionately dedicated to helping riders achieve their riding goals and a whole lot more than what they realise.
We like to teach WHY, as well as HOW, then we adapt to you and work out how to help you interpret, and put it all into practice. We are focused on “trials” type base skills. The base, fundamental skills that are required for all types of riding.
“The physics of motorcycling is the same regardless of discipline, we just want different outcomes from the same principles. “
Having a wide ranging skill base allows you to adapt to any situation. We like to make you think, and look at your riding from a different perspective and explore what is really possible on any bike! Riding is far more about how you think, than how you act.
Quite often our sessions will make you take a step back and sometimes start again. We are very passionate and always work to get the best outcomes we can. But at the end of the day our coaching is all about riding your bike and having FUN!
On Bike Coaching
Sessions vary in length, level and type. Can cover
- Raw beginners through to Experts
- One on One
- Groups (limited to 6 riders per coach)
- Discipline specific sessions (Trials/ADV/Enduro/Extreme Enduro)
- Skill specific sessions (Wheelie days/Hill Climbs/Logs…)
- Rider assessments of Strengths and Weakness’
Off the Bike Coaching
- Riding Career mentoring/Development
- Scheduling of Event Preparation and Training (for one off events or skill goals)
Seminars cover a range of Topics including
- Physics and Geometry of Motorcycling
- Riding Obstacles
- Planning to Maximise Training Outcomes
Public Events are advertised here. We are also available for Private group seminars and presentations for Clubs/ Groups /Work groups for training or entertainment purposes etc. For enquiries please use the contact form.
Showing all 3 results